Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2004 6:22:12 PM EDT
I am building my first AR pretty soon, but my folks won't let me keep it in the house unless it is locked up. I don't have money for a gun locker or anything, so I figured a hard case would be a good idea. What's a relatively inexpensive hard case for an AR that can be securely locked?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:39:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:02:57 PM EDT
[#2]
That and you can atleast bolt a gun cabinet to the floor or wall. A nice case just makes it more convenient for a burglar to carry your shit away.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:05:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Yup.  I bought one of those steel gun lockers for my safe overflow.  I bolted it to the inside of a closet.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:06:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Not only that but storing rifles in a case is just asking for rust. A cheapo locker is better than nothing (Stack-on, Homak). Get a real safe later when you have your own place.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top