Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2006 7:03:22 PM EDT
I got a couple friends that are now first time AR owners after the holiday. So got them a few mags to start and wanted to get them a video also to help them out. I just want a video that shows how to break down clean maintain and explain the diffrent parts on AR's. I don't need anything to teach them to shoot they can take a class and learn the right way.

Now I know a few people would like to reply get them a membership for this site or tell them to join the military but thats not going to happen. Then others might look as this as like giving someone fruit cake. But for me its just trying to keep all the noob AR question to a minimum so I can keep my sanity and enjoy my friends and hobby.

So if anyone knows of a good video that covers maintaining cleaning breaking down rebuilding and explains the parts of the AR system please let me know.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 1:31:10 PM EDT
[#1]
The videos from AGI or Clark Custom will take care of you on this.  For how to shoot them better as well as maintenance, etc. look at the videos from Matt Burkett and Bennie Cooley.

Rich
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 10:19:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks uscbigdawg.

All have to look into those.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top