Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 3/20/2006 3:54:29 PM EDT
Anyone try these mags? They look pretty nice.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:59:28 PM EDT
Search under "midway Stoner Mags" and you will find several posts.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:01:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:12:06 PM EDT
I ordered some and they have arrived, but my wife hijacked them to give to me as a birthday present. Will have to wait until May 14th to see them.

The good side to this is that I won't have to put on a fake smile and act like I'm happy with some other useless bullshit that she'd get me otherwise. One more "combo flashlight-cell phone charger-compressor-car rescue kit" I'll scream.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:15:10 PM EDT
Call me stupid, but I can't find any INFO. on Stoner Mags from Midway?

Pros and cons. please

Thanks,
jake
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:33:54 AM EDT

Originally Posted By szst8h:
Call me stupid, but I can't find any INFO. on Stoner Mags from Midway?

Pros and cons. please

Thanks,
jake

The 30rd mags are standard USGI mags with a dry film finish. They are made by C Products LLC who is a govt contractor. C Products stamps the Midway/Stoner logo on the floorplates. All of the mags I own from C Products are top notch.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:11:29 AM EDT
Just FYI, but I ordered half-a-dozen of these from Midway and 3 of them wouldn't drop free from my Bushmaster and Daniel Defense Carbines.

Stephen
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:15:56 AM EDT
ive ordered 4- 20rd and 4- 30 rd mags... the ar stoners are great. esp at $9.99.. ive not had a prob yet out of them in my Bushmaster... :)
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:06:40 PM EDT
Anyone have a pic of the floor plate?

TIA,

TS
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:38:10 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TigerStripe:
Anyone have a pic of the floor plate?

TIA,

TS

I'll try to get a pic tonight. The only thing is that all my mags have a number painted on them with a white paint pen. This helps me keep track of any mag that starts acting screwey.

I really like the look of these floorplates. There is no doubt as to what is marked on them because the letters are quite large. They are marked "AR-Stoner" in large print, but like I said I'll try to remember to get a pic.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:04:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By stephen_101st:
Just FYI, but I ordered half-a-dozen of these from Midway and 3 of them wouldn't drop free from my Bushmaster and Daniel Defense Carbines.

Stephen

I would contact Midway or C Products about the defective magazines. C Products has been really good to me, and everyone else that I know who has had a problem with their mags. They are out to make great products and see that their customers are satisfied. Due to their attitude, all of future magazine purchases will be C Products magazines through them directly or one of their distributors.

TS
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:07:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:26:27 AM EDT
Here is a pic of the floorplate of one of my C Products mags. The number I painted on there with a paint pen is ugly I know, but it does help if you have a problem with a mag.

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:58:33 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TigerStripe:

Stephen

I would contact Midway or C Products about the defective magazines. C Products has been really good to me, and everyone else that I know who has had a problem with their mags. They are out to make great products and see that their customers are satisfied. Due to their attitude, all of future magazine purchases will be C Products magazines through them directly or one of their distributors.

TS

Don't misunderstand, I don't consider mags that don't drop free "defective." Usually they do, sometimes they don't.

E-mail back at you Larry.

Stephen
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:07:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SPTiger:
Here is a pic of the floorplate of one of my C Products mags. The number I painted on there with a paint pen is ugly I know, but it does help if you have a problem with a mag.

Sweet. I'm going to have to get a few of those just for the floor plate. Thanks!

TS
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:01:23 AM EDT

Stephen

I got an e-mail from Larry offering to replace any of my CProducts mags that don't drop free. I really consider that excellent customer service as I didn't even buy the mags direct from them. Kudos to Larry and CProducts. I'm looking forward to trying their 6.8mm mags!

Stephen
Top Top