Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/25/2006 9:02:26 AM EDT
I own a Pre-Ban Colt Sporter with a 16" barrel bought in 1991. In 15 years I havent done one thing to it except clean it and store it.  I have just recently installed a RRA collapsible stock and a RRA Hogue pistol grip.  I'd like to add more accessories but I'm not sure what to do next.  Need some suggestions?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 9:04:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Welp, will it be a primary defense weapon, or a Saturday plinker? And what budget are you working with for modifications?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 9:14:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I guess a mixed bag, HD, Sat plinker and conversation piece. $$ is somewhat of an object, within reason, I think, I wouldnt have a problem. What I am looking for is a list of things??
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 9:32:42 AM EDT
[#3]
the MagPul enhanced trigger guard is nice on the fingers <$20 and you don't need the little rubber Gapper after this addition; and a nice pistol grip makes things a little grippier; I like the Ergo SureGrip ymmv, others like the Hogue/RRA, Tango Down Battlegrip, MagPul Miad, etc.   Decent flashlight to go with it maybe, mags, ammo.  Keep it simple, go shootin'.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top