Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2005 11:46:03 AM EDT
I would like to have an AR feed tower for a 9mm C-mag to go in my 9mm AR Colt. Anyone know where I could get one that works 100%, if so where & how much? Mark
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:49:01 AM EDT
Search the EE, someone had made some to fit the MP5 Beta -C

Beta-C is also supposed to be coming out with one sometime in 2005.

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 12:01:08 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 12:32:06 PM EDT
That's IT!! What is the "EE"? Mark
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 12:59:09 PM EDT
I got it  "Equipment Exchange" Mark
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:13:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:30:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/11/2005 12:10:47 PM EDT by SNSIndustries]
hhmm... looking at the pic..... I bet it could be adapted with a STEN feed tower for use with the Oly 9mm uppers or vertical STEN's.

What we need is a "generic" 50-75 or 100rd drum mag with interchangeable feed towers and feed kits  for "everything"... colt, oly, uzi, SW76, mp5, vert' sten, portsaid, etc. etc.  Any 9mm carbine or subgun.  Either one that sits directly under the gun or like the beta-c style, "straddling". When I say directly under...... I don't mean canted or crooked like some that are out there.... needs to look good and be functional


Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:12:51 AM EDT
YES!! Will sead SNSIndustries. We're FREE now! I say let the creative juices flow. THERE IS NO MORE BAN!!!
Top Top