Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/8/2005 3:03:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/8/2005 3:04:02 AM EDT by SanTifiQue]
Can anyone point me in the right direction on where to get a good ambidextrous or a lefty lower.

even a upper if you know would be great. Also if i get a lefty lower (if there is such a thing) would i be able to use the standard upper?

thanks guys!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 3:10:57 AM EDT
All you need is an abbi safety switch. STAG makes a complete lefty upper and I think the lower has the safety switch too.

Hope this helps

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 3:12:13 AM EDT
Many simply select their favorite lower -RRA, Colt Bushmaster, LMT, Stag- whatever- and use the ambidextrous selector

the true lefty aspect will be your upper. There are a few makers with port side eject although I cannot recall which (maybe Stag)

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 3:16:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/8/2005 3:18:53 AM EDT by chris157c]
I made my lower completely ambidex..t...e..r..o...u.......s?

I just installed a Norgon mag catch, and a RRA ambi selector. The upper really shouldn't matter as long as you get one with a shell deflector.

Edited: You can buy the setup I have straight from RRA by putting the options in on their website, but it would be cheaper if you install the parts yourself. It's very easy to do, and minimal tools are required. Actually, i think the only tool you need is a screwdriver to take off the handgrip...
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:46:50 AM EDT
thanks guys...i will probly go with the standard upper with the bump.

then get the amb. selector

thanks again.
Top Top