Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2010 10:51:23 AM EDT
Has anybody tried one? It replaces the pistol grip screw and has an adjustable screw inside that (I believe) helps to eliminate the trigger drop-off.

I don't mind the pull on my trigger but I hate the drop-off after the sear breaks. I was wondering if this device would be worth trying? I don't want to go into match or target triggers at this time since I really don't mind the trigger I have on this lower.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 11:08:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/19/2010 11:10:07 AM EDT by DnPRK]
That concept has been around 25+ years. The inner screw allows you to adjust the engagement between the hammer notch and trigger nose. It does not limit trigger overtravel.

To adjust both engagement and overtravel, get a JP trigger.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 1:18:50 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DnPRK:
That concept has been around 25+ years. The inner screw allows you to adjust the engagement between the hammer notch and trigger nose. It does not limit trigger overtravel.

To adjust both engagement and overtravel, get a JP trigger.

Thanks for explaining what the device does!

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 7:15:09 PM EDT
you can do the same with a short set screw in the grip screw hole , and then you just put your regular gripscrew.
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 1:33:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/20/2010 1:36:06 AM EDT by AR-fan]
Originally Posted By thebrassnuckles:
you can do the same with a short set screw in the grip screw hole , and then you just put your regular gripscrew.

I was looking more for a way to limit the trigger over-travel. The trigger pull on this one lower of mine is just fine except for the drop-off after the sear breaks. I don't want to pay for a match trigger setup when I really don't want one in this one lower.

Top Top