Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/7/2003 5:37:00 AM EDT
I've got an ARMS #38 with a flip-up rear A2 sight.  I would like to get the ARMS quick release scope rings for a SPR project. What is the minimum height rings that will work with the mount, irrespective of the scope?  I'm leaning towards the medium height rings, but I'm not sure if they would have enough elevation to clear the folded down A2.

Thanks
VSP
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 6:15:17 AM EDT
[#1]
VSP
I use Medium #22s on top of my #38ex and mount a Leupold Law enforcement 3.5x10x40 it clears the site fine on my Armalite. I also nterchange with an Aimpoint in a #22M68 with no spacer, these set ups are perfect hieght for me, I Like low Profile, it lets me get down and into a snug shooting possition just a little tighter than useing ironsites on an A2 platform. Now if I could find some low profile Target turrets for my Leupy Id be estatic! Good luck
chuck
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 6:33:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top