Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/2/2003 3:58:29 PM EDT
What is the Advantage of the ARMS SIR Military Version over the Commercial Version?

I know the Military Version does away with the Delta Ring, What advantage does this have?

Is the Military Version made to Mil-Spec and the Commercial Is Not?

Please let me know the Details on these?

Thanks-A-Million
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:59:05 PM EDT
Anyone ?
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 6:03:41 PM EDT
NONE! less weight without the ring. Big deal huh? I would go civie! I dont know for sure there may be more advantages but I dont see em. Maybe grenade launch abilities change!
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 6:08:10 PM EDT
With the military version you do not have to remove the front sight to attatch it. I think, so don't flame the crap out of me if I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 6:22:11 PM EDT
i don't think you have to remove anything to mount a SIR except the delta ring for the M version. i plan on getting a #46 slimline soon. i'd like the M just because i think they look better but the 46 only comes in C. someone posted on here before and said that the military atually used the C instead of the M. beats me if that's true or not, i don't really care if they use it at all.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 7:07:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By bvmjethead: With the military version you do not have to remove the front sight to attatch it. I think, so don't flame the crap out of me if I'm wrong.
View Quote
You asked for it! [}:D] [torch]
Top Top