Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2003 10:00:41 AM EDT
if I put a Eotech on my arms gooseneck it wont cowittness?? Is this True???
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 11:02:32 AM EDT
[#1]
No, it will not co-witness.  BCCAM gooseneck mount is the best choice for EOTech forward mounting.  PRI also makes a good unit.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 3:44:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 11:00:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Darn I kinda think I would of liked the Eotech better than the ML2 that I have!

If I wear my contacts while useing the aimpoint the red dot changes shape?? but with my Glasses its just Fine! Whats STRANGE is that BSA,Tasco Red Dots are just fine with contacts or Glasses!
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 2:31:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Another Question?
If I have a flat top all I would need is just the Eotech and nothing else and I would be able to Cowitness Right?
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 2:54:53 PM EDT
[#5]
That's right.  Mount the EoTech directly to the flattop and it cowitnesses perfectly.  All the mounting hardware is built-in to the sight.  Nothing else needed.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 8:42:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That's right.  Mount the EoTech directly to the flattop and it cowitnesses perfectly.  All the mounting hardware is built-in to the sight.  Nothing else needed.
View Quote

Thanks Calvert1, as I had the same question that FMJ asked. My EOtech is ordered and on it's way. If I get flip up BUIs, will they be high enough? Also, there are several different brands of flip up BUIs and they range in price substantially. What should I lean towards and what should I avoid? Any help is appreciated and I apologize if this has been covered before but I'm an FNG.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 8:29:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Man this sucks!!! but it gives me a reason to buy a complete Flat Top upper to switch out between my 2 bushmasters!

Since I have 2 bushmasters I might try something different any Ideas guys???
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top