Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2003 11:48:30 AM EDT
Can tne ARFX stock be used with three point slings(the SOP sling inparticular), or can it only be used w/ single point slings?
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 4:01:00 PM EDT
[#1]
It'll work just fine with a 3-point so ling as you get a model that'll work okay with a regular sling swivel in the rear.  I have the Giles 3-point from Wilderness and the SOP 3-point from CQB solutions and either can be made to work with the ARFX, although the Giles sling would require that you also have a side-swivel on the front.
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 10:57:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a Bushmaster with the ARFX stock and the SOP sling from CQB solutions and they both work great together.  No problems for me at all.
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 5:35:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Same here, have the ARFX-E (short stock) and it works well with the CQB SOP Sling.  If you have questions on what exact configuration you need, call Jeff at CQB Solutions.  He will walk you through everything you need to know.  Great guy to do business with.
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 10:56:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 2:45:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey I have this stock myself and I  would really like a single point sling setup on it. Does anybody offer a swivel that will fit the thread holes in the stock that the loop does not detach from the swivel and has 360 degree rotation ? I think I have seen this before but can't say for sure.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top