Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/25/2004 2:16:56 PM EDT
Does CMMG or Model 1 Sales make an actual AR15 pistol? I see that they sell the uppers. Anyone know who else might sell an AR15 pistol. I've never seen or fired one and just want to learn more about them. Thanks
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 2:50:41 PM EDT
[#1]
i know CMMG has allot of  pistol lowers in stock, at least they did last week. i bet they would be your best bet. they also used to have one of those bushmaster/carbon fiber pistols in stock also. i think there at a gunshow this weekend. i would shoot them a email. i bet they can hook you up. i bet they have every thing you need. at least from the untrained eye it looked like that last sat.  Ronald
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 2:52:19 PM EDT
[#2]
What kind of recoil do those AR pistols do? What, do you hold it one handed or put your free hand on the mag?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top