Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/13/2005 5:09:44 AM EDT
I need some anti walk trigger pins,who is a good supplier to buy those and other parts from??
Looking for a place that has stock and ships quickly.. Any input is appreciated..
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 2:28:27 PM EDT
They're called KNS Anti rotation Pins. You can get them here( http://cmmginc.secure-mall.com/shop/index.php?shop=1&cat=11 )or check Brownell's.

On AR-15, look under information, links. This will get you the dealers. then you can
do a search on a few to see if you can find the pins elsewhere.

Might get a better price.

Lots of luck, & have fun shooting !!!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:31:37 PM EDT
+1 KNS Anti-Rotation pins

I got mine from Global Tactical Supply which is in MO.

My other KNS supplier is Ranier Arms in WA state.

Both dealers are fast shippers and should have them in stock.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:30:36 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:33:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Teknic:
I have about plenty in stock.

I ship standard air mail because it's a small package. If you need it right away, I can work something out for you.

I'll vouch for Teknic. John is a good guy. He always ships fast.

Can't go wrong with him.

Top Top