Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2014 5:16:31 PM EDT
Is there a reasonably priced carry handle that would be as good quality as a colt and look the same?
Some are low cost, Chinese imports?? what would be one as good as a colt? thx
J
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 5:25:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/26/2014 5:40:51 PM EDT by Aeneas2020]
If you are using it for the BUIS then don't go with cheap chinese crap. Grab a colt, FN or bcm or something.

In fact screw what you are using it for just go with a known quantity (any good brand not just the ones i mentioned above). Check the EE or gunbroker for deals.

Edited post after the guys below me replied: Spikes has been nothing but great to me with both products and service (hell they even shipped me a free part one time on something that I didn't even order from them because what I was sent was incomplete!) Can't recommend them enough.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 5:31:36 PM EDT
FWIW, I have a spikes carrying handle and have been quite satisfied with it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 5:38:25 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By StowaNewb:
FWIW, I have a spikes carrying handle and have been quite satisfied with it.
View Quote

Spikes is top notch stuff. I like it as much as I ever did my Colt... Spikes, Colt, BCM, DD, LMT, are some some of many good and carry handle sights... You can find good ones on the EE for probably around $60 OP, don't cheap out on it. And never buy anything knock off Chinese...
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:30:43 PM EDT
How can I determine the manufacturer of a carry handle? Any easy ways?
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:52:25 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cschelk2:
How can I determine the manufacturer of a carry handle? Any easy ways?
View Quote
You can tell who forged it. Anchor Harvey, Cerro, Square, Cardinal, etc. are all known MFG's. Hard to tell if it came from a certain company. Just look for a used USGI one on the EE if you want a cheap one.
Top Top