Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/4/2006 8:15:13 AM EDT
Hi, Is there any kind individuals out there who would be willing to get me an AR15 polo shirt and post it to the UK. Unfortunately the store at this precise time do not ship to the UK.
Preferably anybody with a paypal account as i can then mail the payment and postage costs to them instantly. I quite like the Khaki team ar15.com in Xlarge and if they do a name print as extra then Matty UK is my logo.
Cheers ARfcommers.
Matty
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:46:05 AM EDT
Matty,

I can't help you out with your shirt question, but I take it you are a Norwich City fan?

On the ball city!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:28:14 AM EDT
IM sent.

I will hook you up.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:43:20 AM EDT

Originally Posted By HercMech:
Matty,

I can't help you out with your shirt question, but I take it you are a Norwich City fan?

On the ball city!

Sure am mate, Are you ex pat then? From Norfolk maybe???
It's the East Anglian derby tomorrow, Playing Ipswich, Hope we get 3 points from the scum!!!!
On the ball city, Never mind the danger!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:43:52 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Va_Dinger:
IM sent.

I will hook you up.

Cheers mate!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:17:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mattyUK:

Originally Posted By HercMech:
Matty,

On the ball city!

Sure am mate, Are you ex pat then? From Norfolk maybe???
It's the East Anglian derby tomorrow, Playing Ipswich, Hope we get 3 points from the scum!!!!
On the ball city, Never mind the danger!!!!!!!!!!

Nope I am 100% Yank, but my wife is from Norwich. I lived in Norfolk for 7 years so I guess you can say I am kind of an ex pat.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:57:56 PM EDT
You obviously have very good taste in women. I am from Costessey originally but now live in enemy territory...Ipswich!
However i want to move to the States and own a bloody AR that fires semi auto, You are so lucky!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:36:41 PM EDT
Matty,

Yeah I do have good taste. I met her at Norwich castle of all places. My wifes Aunt lives on Gurney road in Costessey. And if the great communist state of Illinois has there way were are not going to be able to own AR's for very much longer semi or otherwise.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:04:39 PM EDT
Nice one, I lived at Sandy lane in Taverham for quite a while. Do you not have a 2nd amendment which will help? We have AR's here though you have to charge it after each shot which is a pain in the arse to put it bluntly but is better than nothing. A short hop over to Belgium gives us semi and full auto.
If enough of you write to your local politicians, Including many others from other states then who knows what may happen....Strength in numbers my friend!!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:41:40 PM EDT
Second amendment my behind. States are free to impose any restriction they want just ask some of the folks on here from Kalifornia. You are right about strength in numbers. Swing on over the Illinois page of the hometown section and you can read all about what the antigun folks are trying to do to use. BTW I was in the UK when all of the gun witch hunts started after the nutter shot up that school in Scotland. Crazy what happens in a knee jerk. Then the stabbings went up and I remember them trying to ban knives over a certain length not realizing that kitchen knives would be illegal as well then. Damn politicians. Represent the people my arse, they represent those who whine the loudest and have the deepest pockets.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:45:56 AM EDT
Yes i agree. Gun crime has risen incredibly since the law abiding shooters were denied the right to indulge their shooting past time. The criminals are the only real winners. If Illinois needs a statement delivered to their office in power regarding the fact that banning weapons does not work then i will glady join their cause. As a UK citizen i can tell you it's a waste of time.
Top Top