Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/21/2005 8:16:20 PM EST
I never got to catch a final word on the pistol buffers.... are they good bad? worth it not worth it? Which one should I get and why? I don't have a B/BC/CH for my build yet, so If I need to buy one with a buffer system, no problem.....

BTW, this is a for a 7" build of mine with pigtail gas tube - first build with that.

Any and all help appreciated.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:45:24 PM EST
i want to build a pistol too with the 7" bbl and use the pigtail gastube to help with the gas.

from what i have followed in the threads the best and surest is the ace pistol buffer tube,

others are hit and miss.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 12:04:07 PM EST
Go with the CAR buffer tube. Easy availability, parts interchange, and they work.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 12:59:54 PM EST
I used the ACE pistol buffer tube. It has been working just fine. I got it from ACE because a certain retailer was trying to charge me $75.00 for it when ACE charges $57.00 for a complete pistol tube. The people at ACE where a pleasure to deal with. I thought about the CAR buffer tube, but you'd have to do something to it so that it wouldn't be able to accept a stock. If you have one laying around or can buy one cheap, then that may be the way to go.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:03:20 PM EST

Originally Posted By DBAR:
I used the ACE pistol buffer tube. It has been working just fine. I got it from ACE because a certain retailer was trying to charge me $75.00 for it when ACE charges $57.00 for a complete pistol tube. The people at ACE where a pleasure to deal with. I thought about the CAR buffer tube, but you'd have to do something to it so that it wouldn't be able to accept a stock. If you have one laying around or can buy one cheap, then that may be the way to go.

i might have to order straight from ace too.

if you paid that much then someone here is trying to make a killing off one item
Top Top