Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2008 8:26:10 PM EDT
Who sells an AR15 16" upper with threaded barrel (for a suppressor)? Is this something I can special order from anyone?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:28:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/21/2008 8:30:29 PM EDT by new-arguy]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:29:46 PM EDT
i have a rock river arms upper that is great you can order it from there website
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 3:28:46 AM EDT
Not sure. I should figure that out. I have 5 lowers I need uppers for so I am just starting to consider options. Ill have to leave MN, which I plan on doing in 3-5 years, because we cant own "cans" up here.

Originally Posted By new-arguy:
Almost everyone sells threaded barrels. Which suppressor do you want. Different suppressors attach in different ways. Some right to the threads on the barrel, but most use their own muzzle device which screws on to the threads on the barrel. Then the suppressor attaches to that device.
Top Top