Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 4:13:52 PM EDT
I have an AN/PVS-2 that has worked pretty faithfully for about a year, and I just took it out of storage to find it inop. The unit simply won't turn on. No sound, no light, nothing. I changed the batteries, tried putting them in all different ways, (there are no markings to delineate the direction they're supposed to go in.) Nothing. I know practically nothing about how these things work, so I'm at quite a loss. I checked pretty far back in this forum, there doens't seem to be anything written about these scopes. Thanks in advance.

Dave

(ETA more info)
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 11:06:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Nothing? I know I sound like a noob, that's because I am. Thanks anyway.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:36:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't know of anyone around here that knows much about them.  I have one, but it always works, so don't know anything about fixing them.  Sorry.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top