Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2004 10:29:32 PM EDT
Hi folks!!!

I need some help here, I need to know what would be a "fair price" for a AN/PAQ-4C. It's not new, although in very good condition and with all the docs. and accessories...

Anyone can help me??? hinking.gif
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:48:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I've seen them sell for  between $1,650 and $4,000. It all depends on condition, assessories included and readability of the serial number.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 11:48:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I would probably pay $350.

You can find them occaisonally for around $700

I think I saw better lasers in IR on Gunsamerica.com in NV for sale (gun related/non-gun)

An aluminum OTAL in IR is far better than a flexible, plastic Paq-4.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 12:01:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanx for the in-put guys!!! Hey Green0, which lasers have you seen in Gunsamerica???
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 12:49:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

You can find them occaisonally for around $700

Where can you find a AN/PAQ4C for $700?  I see the much older AN/PAQ4A's go for that! Also try finding a IR OTAL for sale. I never seen one for sale on the civilian market, only LEO/Military.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:15:14 PM EDT
[#5]
as for the OTAL by Laser Devises inc, they have a very strick LE/military only policy. i know a LDI distributor and he can't even get IR units for in house demos. i have seen the visible laser models and the compact size and metal housing make them a nice alternative to the plastic units by Insight and NVEC. only time will tell if they hold together.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:34:17 AM EDT
[#6]
How were the PAQ 4 As anyway? they look like they line up with the center line of their bore.  That im my opinion is a very good thing.

IPSC_GUY
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top