Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/6/2003 6:27:31 PM EDT
Does any of you guys position your front pistol grips all the way in the front like i do? Is it better to position it back near the mag?

or am i juss plain weird
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:29:29 PM EDT
WEIRDO!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 10:10:23 PM EDT
Ya I do the same , I seem to feel less arm fatigue when holding my rifle up for long periods, Like clearing buildings and such.I had it near the magell at one time , but noticed my arms got wore out much faster , moving it seemed to sovle that problem. If your weird than i guess I am too![^]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 10:30:41 PM EDT
You might be weird, but not necessarily because of this. [;D] Put the foregrip wherever is most comfortable and natural for you to use it. Anywhere else doesn't make sense.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 11:08:41 PM EDT
Mine is all the way forward. In fact I had to remove the factory sling mount because it kept burning my finger (I have a side mount that the sling is on). You are still wierd though.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 6:21:08 AM EDT
Definitely weird. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 7:03:53 AM EDT
You have an AK and live in CA. I'd say that's weird. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 9:17:08 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Mr10anahaf: Ya I do the same , I seem to feel less arm fatigue when holding my rifle up for long periods, Like clearing buildings and such.I had it near the magell at one time , but noticed my arms got wore out much faster , moving it seemed to sovle that problem. If your weird than i guess I am too![^]
View Quote
Just the opposite for me. I get fatigued much quicker with it all the way out. I have mine close to the magwell. It is also easier for me to hold down on a target for long periods of time with it closer to my torso where I can lock my elbow down against my body. I have noticed our troops with the foregrips everywhere from just in front of mag, to just behind gas block.
Top Top