Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/12/2004 2:25:15 PM EDT
I would like anyone in the media to be aware that the media has not informed the public that the ban's ending does not affect the number of AK-47's they will be faced with.  Brady club spokesman was speaking on CBS last eve. reporting that AK-47's will now become a major problem. NRA spokesman had his job cut out for him with limited time to speak after. If one does not know what they are talking about, it is easy to see why many will just go the path of least resistance and vote no guns. They don't have one so they will just concede they are not valid or important, except for the authorities to have.

AK-47's are not coming in. AWB or no.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:27:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn... I cant believe the news would not tell the truth
Guess I better find something else to buy with the money I saved up for all those new AK's
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:47:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Alan,
 I do work for  local TV News (gonna make a lot of friends here!how  Just wanted it to be known there ARE people in media who are trying to present ACCURATE info.
I'm just a grunt at the station, but I do have some control as to what airs. I have been as deligant as possible to keep things fair - personal beliefs aside.

Kind of like voting, I'm just 1 dude but every little bit helps!

Peace!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:55:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't sweat it.  

After Monday, and then after a week of no AWB, they will hopefully shutup as they realize (hopefully) that --- get this ---- no mass number of AK-47s flooded the streets.  

Then, as they sit there sort of confused at that fact, laugh at them.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:02:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Really.
I mean WTF?!?!
The last thing I saw flood a street was:  water.

As long as most people behave. it'll be fine...
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:06:18 PM EDT
[#5]
ak 47s will be everywhere.  there will be so many that young clildren will be picking them up littered on the playground. everyone will be packing aks and uzi around under their close.  and "right to carry" will make it legal.  extend the ban NOW.

oh, wait, strike that.  i thought i was on the DU.

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:15:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:49:12 PM EDT
[#7]
NEWSFLASH!!!!!!

There are already AK47s in the streets.... Have been for years.. Available over the counter for years... THEY ARE THE SAME  GOD DAMN GUN!!!

( that comment in capitals is for those lurking Pro AWBers)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top