Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2015 9:52:15 PM EST
On paper, I really like the UIC lowers, so I'm sort of planning a "high end" build around one of their lowers, but I was wondering what people here think of them.

Similar question about the uppers, since I remember one poster having complaints about the machining finish on the upper receivers. Just looking for more input.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 10:29:59 AM EST
Having played with a complete ADM rifle, they are good to go.

The issues regarding the uppers have been sorted out. Sam over there is a good guy and will take care of you if you run into any issues.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 12:32:37 PM EST
I love mine. The lowers ambi controls are the best I've fondled. Very easy to use and manipulate with either hand. Machining on mine is also excellent.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:26:00 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/6/2015 11:34:49 AM EST by vmpglenn]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By LoDie:
I love mine. The lowers ambi controls are the best I've fondled. Very easy to use and manipulate with either hand. Machining on mine is also excellent.
View Quote

Yep, this. I love my UIC lower as well. The ambi controls are flat-out fantastic. The biggest bonus is the very effective ambi bolt catch AND release.

ETA: I think the UIC bolt catch/release is better thought out than the AXTS A-DAC, as the UIC does not require the use of the mag release button.
Top Top