Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2006 1:23:36 PM EDT
Just wanted to give a thanks to Steve at ADCO for installing some upgrades the my LMT.  Great shop to do business with!

Bryan
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:27:17 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Just wanted to give a thanks to Steve at ADCO for installing some upgrades the my LMT.  Great shop to do business with!

Bryan

Everyone here knows ADCO's reputation is 1st class
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:54:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Nothing new here.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:37:33 PM EDT
[#3]
So what rail did you go with?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:44:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:35:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Pics pics pics
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:43:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I will agree 100% on the service. steve got my order to my fast. Very happy iwill definatly be a repeat customer.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:37:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Definately need PIX!!!!  I need to get my "Post" Ban AR barrel threaded.  I wish they were just a "little" closer and I'd drive it there myself.  From a Google map, it looks like its about a 4hr drive 1 way.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:57:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 4:46:22 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Definately need PIX!!!!  I need to get my "Post" Ban AR barrel threaded.  I wish they were just a "little" closer and I'd drive it there myself.  From a Google map, it looks like its about a 4hr drive 1 way.

PLEASE DONT drive to my shop, you will probably be very disappointed!  My storefront is about as big as the back seat of a Ford Explorer, and all the shop/machine work is done at my friends shop on the other side of town.  But if you want to, you're welcome to hang out.

I often wonder which "look" I see on customers faces is more interesting.  The "look" when they walk in the store after driving 3 hours, or the "look" when they see I'm just kid

Haha.  I need to get in contact with you though.  I need to get that barrel threaded.  I just can't seem to get around to making time for it.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:02:57 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

PLEASE DONT drive to my shop, you will probably be very disappointed!  My storefront is about as big as the back seat of a Ford Explorer, and all the shop/machine work is done at my friends shop on the other side of town.  But if you want to, you're welcome to hang out.

I often wonder which "look" I see on customers faces is more interesting.  The "look" when they walk in the store after driving 3 hours, or the "look" when they see I'm just kid

hahah!  Yeah I've been there several times and it's not a huge showroom by any means..but it is VERY well stocked.  Bought a few RRA's there over the last year or so, and an OTIS kit just recently.  
Going back after my b-day to buy a Glock 19!  

Oh, and It's only a 1/2 hr. drive for me!

Steve, I heard from doug (USMC), he's doing just fine over in Iraq
just thought I'd let ya know

-dave
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:33:10 AM EDT
[#11]
USPS tracking info tells me my Troy rear sight will be here today.  I'll get some pics up once that is on.

I ended up going with the Troy MRF-12CX, the one that extends past the FSB.  I really like it.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top