Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 4:32:15 PM EDT
Anyone bought from them?  Thinking of getting one of the RRA A2 uppers.  Tried the buy now option on the 9mm page, but all I get is an error message.   Plan on using with my RR.  thanks

Edit 3-16-06  thanks for the advice, I have one on order!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:39:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Ordered a flattop 9mm Sunday. Should get here tomorrow.  I've ordered other stuff there before and their service is always fast.  Will do business with again, no question.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:09:37 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 for Steve at ADCO!!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:19:36 AM EDT
[#3]
adcofirearms.com are great people to deal with.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:41:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Is it possible/necessary to contour the barrel on a RRA 9mm upper to reduce weight and improve handling?  Or with the bigger bore of the 9mm are they just left at the original contour?

THX in advance

bradinnm
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:24:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Great service, good prices and you can’t beat the shipping. +1 for Steve at ADCO

I just bought a A4 receiver and other parts from Steve for a 9mm build, and I received my order in 3 days. The receiver however had a defect from RR (NO fault of ADCO). I notified RR and they issued an RMA for its repair/replacement. It’s a downer that its holding up my build but RR stands behind their product.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:46:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I've posted pics in several places here... Mine's cut down to 7.25" by ADCO!  Runs like a champ.  Now I'm waiting on a(W)TF paperwork for the next addition to that upper
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 11:54:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Great company. And great shipping charge only 4 BUCKS.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top