Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/25/2006 4:27:50 AM EDT
Looking to purchase a new ACOG TAO1. Can anyone tell me where is the best place to buy one online. Best price, best online support & responce etc.

thanks in advance for your help....
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:18:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Browse the Equipment Exchange here. There are plenty of dealers who sponsor ths site that sell that optic at good prices.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:20:23 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Browse the Equipment Exchange here. There are plenty of dealers who sponsor ths site that sell that optic at good prices.

I'd also browse the Equipment Exchange here. There are plenty of dealers who sponsor ths site that sell that optic at good prices.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:36:41 AM EDT
[#3]
what the others have said.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:52:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I hear that there are plenty of dealers who sponsor this sight in the EE that have good prices on them.  This is from reliable sources close to me.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:48:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Dealers sponsoring this site have been reported to sell this particular optic at good prices. Consumers are adviced to browse the EE for further information. Sources close to m24shooter are being contacted as we speak to confirm these reports.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:46:21 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I hear that there are plenty of dealers who sponsor this sight in the EE that have good prices on them.  This is from reliable sources close to me.

Damn it! I told you not to tell anyone about that!  Now everyone will be snapping up the good stuff before I can.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:48:29 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm not sure if anybody else has brought it up yet, but allegedly there are dealers on this site's Equipment Exchange that have good prices on all kinds of things, possibly including optics.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:56:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Got mine from Kblagg in the EE  a few months ago new in box for 710.00 shipped... Didnt think that was bad at all...
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 12:31:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd also browse the Equipment Exchange here. There are plenty of dealers who sponsor ths site that sell that optic at good prices.

There are plenty of dealers who sponsor ths site that sell that optic at good prices.

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top