Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 2/14/2006 8:48:46 AM EST
[Last Edit: 2/14/2006 8:49:59 AM EST by Cypher214]
I'm pretty sure there's supposed to be an O-Ring on the top adjustment cap, eh?

Mine is missing one...

Guess I need to contact Trijicon.

OR, should I just go down to the hardware store and pick up a couple of O-rings the correct size?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:35:59 AM EST
Get me the size and I will send you out a couple for free in the post.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:37:38 PM EST
I went to Lowe's and bought some.

They are just a tad bit bigger than what came on it, but they work fine.

Thanks for the offer.
Top Top