Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/3/2004 7:51:15 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2004 7:51:48 AM EST by powderburnt4life]
Does anyone have a source for a rotating sling swivel post, threaded 10-32, that could be used on the mid mounting point on this stock. YHM makes one for their free float tube, but is a non standard thread.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:16:33 AM EST
ACE sells one. I have one, but I haven't used it yet. I would prefer a better way to attach a sling to the side of the stock. Check it out at www.aceltdusa.com/accessories.htm. They sell direct.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:24:20 AM EST
Thanks for that help. From the picture on the ACE website, it doesn't appear that it rotates though. The allen head mounting screw seems like it would bear against the post body and would lock it down when tightened unless there is some bearing arrangement that isn't visible. Plus it looks like you are stuck using the supplied wire GI type swivel loop, as opposed to a quick release "Uncle Mike's" type which requires a different mounting post.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 2:15:47 AM EST
Ace came out with one not too long ago, don't know if it is in their catalog but it is on their website. Standard Milspec swivel and rotates. Works great on the mid-mount position.
www.aceltdusa.com/images04/accessories/SS-AR_exploded.jpg
Top Top