Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/6/2003 7:44:39 AM EDT
It appears just about everyone chooses the ACE ARFX Skeleton Buttstock over the ACE Ultra Lite Buttstock and I was wondering why?  Are you choosing strictly based on looks or is there another reason?  The ULTRALITE weighs a good bit less and cost less but I dont see many people using it. Comments PRO and CON please.
thanks (I am in the market to buy one)
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 10:29:52 AM EDT
[#1]
One of the main reasons you see the ARFX over other stocks is because it was the first stock besides the A1/A2 and fake collapsibles that became available for the AR.

Now there's a few more choices out there, but a bunch of us have already put down the $$$$ for our ARFX(s).

Even though I personally find the Vltor stocks to be real interesting, I'm not going to spend the extra $$$$ just to get one when I have my functional ARFX(s).

Chris
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top