Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2005 6:38:10 AM EDT
whats the best 20 inch COMPLETE A3-4upper I can get for $400? Anyone have any idea? I need one one bolt and all, ready to mount to lower. This will be for a varmint rifle and will need to be able to mount weaver bases to it.

Thanks everyone
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:50:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Previous Link

Once again, Model 1 Sales would be your best bet.  That is probably the "best" you will get, new, for the money you want to spend.  Otherwise, monitor the EE and pick up a used setup.

Model 1 Sales
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:52:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Check with Quantico Arms.  They had some on sale.  You will need to call them.  I got an A3 with gas block, carrier and bolt, chrome lined for $400.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:46:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Here is what I just got done buying:

$77 Del-Ton Flat T-Marked upper
$145 Used Bushmaster 20" heavy with FSB, Delta, Handguards and gas tube (Chrome Lined 5.56)
$109 Used Bushmaster Bolt Carrier Group
$331 total.

The Handguards have some mileage on them. The barrel is used but the rifling is still sharp and the throught still looks good.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top