Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/4/2004 11:45:08 AM EDT
I have Bushy a2.  The shop has my upper putting a yhm free float on it.  Now I am wondering if I can mount an eotech to the tube and be able to use it?  Do I need some type of riser mount or what.  Do any of yall have experience with this.  I know I need a flattop but short on money now if I buy the eotech.  
Thanks for the input.
Paige
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:28:01 PM EDT
[#1]
i've got a eotech mounted forward off the carry handle and i'm not thrilled with it.  it's an unknown brand 16".  real heavy under the handguards.  surefire m500 foreend.

THE BALANCE SUCKS!

my next upper is gonna be a lw a3 or m4 just to get the weight off the front end.  imho sights mounted forward are overrated.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:14:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for letting me know.  But as far as sight picture.  I guess it works huh?
Paige
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top