Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/14/2010 9:26:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/14/2010 9:28:48 AM EDT by SLUHstud]
Does anyone know where i can find this stock or a stock like it? Basically it is an A2 fixed stock with a LOP adjustment for the back pad.

Any help is apreciated.

Thanks
Pat

EDIT * Looking to see if there is a Stock like it, not the actually KAC one as they want $460+ for it, so seeing if there is a cheaper alternative*

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 12:45:22 PM EDT
accuracy speaks sells one through brownells that i know of, and i think dpms sells one as well.
there may be others but last time i looked they ran in the $140ish for the butt plate kit that mounts to the stock.
many tend to mount them to A1 length stocks for a better adjustment range & to prevent being too long when fully closed.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:54:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/14/2010 7:55:42 PM EDT by 98Z5V]
Sierra Precision Rifles (SPR) sells a 3-way adjustable buttplate that you can mount to an A1 or A2 stock. I'm running one of them on an A1 stock on a .308, and it's never lost adjustment under .308 recoil. It's good.

http://www.spaceguns.com/product1.htm

You can Google "SPR Adjustable Buttplate" and find prices, or just get it from Fulton Armory for $59.95. All the online prices I found for it were right in there, but FA was close to me.

ETA: That's just for the buttplate. You'll still need to pick up an A1 or A2 stock shell, if you don't have one already. FA has both, if you need one.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:06:00 PM EDT
Thanks for the info guys. I just actually found the sierra one myself not to long ago. I was wondering about the quality on them since they are considerably cheaper than the accuracy speaks ones. Thanks for the info on it. I need a SPR grip from them too actually so i may have to throw one on the order here soon.

Pat
Top Top