Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/22/2005 5:13:01 AM EDT
I bought a cut caryng handle w/o the detent on the elevation drum. The seller included the ball bearing to make the drum click when adjusted. I went to instal it and every thing went fine except I need to find the spring that would go under the bearing that goes under the elevation drum.

What would you call that little spring

I assume once I find the name of the thing BM, RRA etc would sell such a thing.

Thanks in advance,
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:04:36 AM EDT
It is called the Rear Sight Helical Spring and Bushmaster has them listed here.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:40:42 PM EDT
Thank you Thank you!
Top Top