Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 7:45:38 AM EDT
My main concern is: Will all of this fit on a 16" carbine forend? None of the gun stores in my area have either the Eotech or M500 in stock, let alone BOTH items in stock, so its hard to see if they'll fit. I looked through the thread with the pics of everyone's lights and lasers and didn't see anyone with that config.

Does anyone who has the M500 wish they didn't dedicate their forend to the light, and purchased something else instead? This is my CQC weapon, so perhaps one day I'd like to add a laser to it as well. I've considered the Streamlight laser/light combo with a tape switch instead of the M500, but it's not nearly as bright as the M500 is.

I'm looking for some feedback on what everyone thinks works best. I don't have the cash available to buy the M500A and the Eotech and decide I want something different. Its a one-shot, one-kill for me, as far the money goes. hanksH.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:46:29 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
My main concern is...........

Thanks everyone,
H.

Your main concern should be getting your question into the correct forum!  

Your Welcome!  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:20:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:52:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks everyone,
H.

Your main concern should be getting your question into the correct forum!  hr

Ok. Which forum should this have been in? This is the lights and lasers forum. I'm talking about a light. And a sight.  Am I to post this in BOTH this forum and the optics and sights forum? They both contain one part of my question. I'm also asking about a streamlight... So, where did I screw up at?

H.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:30:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks everyone,
H.

Your main concern should be getting your question into the correct forum!  

Your Welcome!  

Ok. Which forum should this have been in? This is the lights and lasers forum. I'm talking about a light. And a sight.  Am I to post this in BOTH this forum and the optics and sights forum? They both contain one part of my question. I'm also asking about a streamlight... So, where did I screw up at?

H.

Just razzing ya a little buddy! The bulk of your question seems to deal with A2 receivers and the mounting of an EOTech along with an M500. Just seemed to me like a question more suitable for the Optics Forum.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:42:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Just razzing ya a little buddy! The bulk of your question seems to deal with A2 receivers and the mounting of an EOTech along with an M500. Just seemed to me like a question more suitable for the Optics Forum. hr

Well, I posted it over there too, since I'm not getting many replies from this forum.

H.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top