Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2004 10:25:31 PM EDT
Okay I have searched the forum for it...Maybe one of you guys knows where it is hiding.

A2 Rear Sight Instructions for Assembly

Thanks in advance...

MT
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:53:39 PM EDT
[#1]
+1.

I'm going to need something like this when my upper parts come in.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:06:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I will make one...I guess...how soon until your parts arrive?

I have this one almost finished...but I don't do them everyday so I would have liked a few pics to reassure myself.

MT
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:28:38 AM EDT
[#3]

Right click the link and select 'save as' to download to your machine... it covers the A2 very nicely...

www.ar15.com/content/manuals/TM9-1005-319-23.pdf

Located in 'manuals and downloads' in the 'Information' radio button...

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:41:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks DarkStar ...I even had that one on my computer already..DOH!...all 300+ pages

Once I started assembling it, everything went together with brainpower (what lil I have stored away)...The only tools I used were a screw-driver (also known as a soft hammer) and a broken Q-tip.

I know the next time the parts arrive in a bag, I will look at them the same way again for 15 minutes before the wheels start turning in my head.

Thanks again,

MT
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:44:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Darkstar!

Glad to hear it was easy MT_Pockets. The sights were the only part I was worried I might mess up on.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top