Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/18/2003 1:38:38 PM EDT
I have an A2 on my AR i am building, and it feels too long for me, i have to strain to get close to the rear sight. Should I switch to the A1 stock? If so, what do I need besides the A1 stock? Do i need a upper A1 screw, and will my lower A2 screw work on the A1 stock?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 2:24:12 PM EDT
I love the length of the A1... first thing I put on the EE when I get a new AR is the furniture! Pick up the Cav Arms C1 buttstock... The C1 comes with the buttplate, shorter screw, and trapdoor... good to go... [url]www.coalcreekarmory.com/Cavfurniture.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 2:55:41 PM EDT
I agree on the Cav Arms stock. Got one myself, it is really nice. I like it better then the original A1 stocks because there is more room in the butt stock. they provide the butt plate and the shorter screw. the sling swivel from the A2 works on there stock. There are a couple people selling them in the Equipment exchange.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:09:35 PM EDT
When I got my new AR15, I took it to work. (Yeah, we're a pretty loose & laid back company.) My office manager Sharon (Sharon Sweetheart, I call her) said: "Does it come in any other color?" After we all laughed she said she'd buy one if they made a purple one. After much more laughter & telling her that they don't make "Purple AR15's" I must eat my words now that i've visited that link! : Anthony
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:29:53 PM EDT
Awesome, Im sending the $$$ in this week for a C1 stock, wish i could have a telestock tho......09/2004!!!!
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:42:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By AnthonyJ: When I got my new AR15, I took it to work. (Yeah, we're a pretty loose & laid back company.) My office manager Sharon (Sharon Sweetheart, I call her) said: "Does it come in any other color?" After we all laughed she said she'd buy one if they made a purple one. After much more laughter & telling her that they don't make "Purple AR15's" I must eat my words now that i've visited that link! : Anthony
View Quote
No one told you about the old Purple Bushmasters? (and no, I'm not kidding)
Top Top