Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/17/2004 12:55:18 PM EDT
I have been debating about getting a set of A1 HGs for my A1 upper but I have not handled a rifle featuring them before.  For those of you that have what is your impression?

TIA
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:57:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I like them...

a little different, but they are just fine...
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:37:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I like them better than the round ones. But I learned on the A1s so thats what I got used too.

I especially don't like the larger round ones.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:53:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I've had a hard time finding decent ones - they are either well used, or cheaply made, or warped.

The round handguards on my Bushie are rock solid and fit without gaps. The triangle handguards seem cheap and thin by comparison. Maybe I just haven't seen a good-quality set?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:53:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a brand new set of recent production triangle handguards for sale if anyone wants one.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:49:30 PM EDT
[#5]
good GI triangles make a rifle look good to me
shoot well too
but the round work better for competition
IMHO

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:51:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I prefer A2. I can't get used to the triangle. Its not bad, but A2 is better for me.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top