Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2002 12:44:10 PM EDT
I would like to obtain an A1 stock for my RRA Entry Tactical.  Anyone have any ideas on where to start?  The stock that comes on the rifle is just a little too short unless you are wearing body armor.  The A2 might be too long.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 8:58:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Try www.gunbroker.com or seach for Northridge International I believe is the name... I bought mine on gunbroker...Also try a guy here nammed CMMG i believe...
Bill
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 6:47:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks...I'll try those sources.  I saw that Cavalry Arms also has an A1 stock, I'm just curious about the quality.
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 12:05:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Try here ->www.northridgeinc.com/ar15_m16.htm This is where I got mine.  For $9.95 you can't beat the price.  Be sure to ask for the rear screw that goes with it.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 9:36:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Shurluk Marketing at 1-888-M16-PART sells both styles: with the trap door and without. You can buy just the stock or the whole kit. All used, but reasonably priced and decent shape.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 2:34:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I just bought a Cavarms A1 stock and I really like it. The A2 was too long for me. This one is perfect. Quality and fit is excellent. It replaced the A2 Bushmaster stock, which had kind of a gray look to it, which I didn't care for. This one is "blacker".

I like the added option to mount the rear sling loop off to the side, too.

Be aware that the Cavarms stock does not come with any hardware besides a shorter top screw.
Link Posted: 10/18/2002 6:07:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks...your response was just what I was looking for.  I called Cav Arms and felt good about their product.  I was just curious about the fit and finish.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top