Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/15/2005 11:26:30 AM EDT
Anybody have a good line on these besides CDNN?  I have the receiver, but I need a barrel for a .22lr conversion.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:05:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Keep an eye on the Equipment Exchange section of this site.  They show up pretty regularly over there, and usually at a better price than you'll get from a dealer.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:25:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, +1 on what shamayim said.  

I picked up two on the EE. One I assembled into a lightweight 223 gun and the other got the gas tube plugged and a Ciener kit as a dedicated .22LR gun.

I am very happy with both.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:27:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats actually what Im looking for.  I want to build a psuedo-classic AR but it will be a .22lr gun.  Not really sure yet but I think I might put a 37mm on it for show.  The only rifle range in memphis closed down so its pistol caliber only around here.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top