Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/9/2005 8:01:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/9/2005 8:17:40 AM EDT by r_rutger]
Does anyone know who sells replacement feedramps? I have an experimental build and I want a feedramp (similar to the ones on the 9mm magblocks). I also need a repacement ejector from the 9mm magblocks.

If noone knows who sells these parts, maybe someone has a broken one they would like to make a few buck$ off of.

OK, found replacement ejectors......but are there any feedramps out there???head.gif
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 2:51:05 PM EDT
Try RRA.. I believe they sell replacement parts for their magblocks


Top Top