Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/8/2010 5:35:52 AM EDT
RR upper and lower with RR mag block. Using "Enhanced" 9mm bolt from Mid**y, Shoots great but frequently it will leave spent case in chamber (not stove pipe) just laying there. Bolt moves forward and picks up next round and there is the spent case in the way. Running 115gr, Titegroup powder reloads that run fine in my 92FS. Buffer wt is 8.5oz. Am in the middle of tring slower powder with 147gr bullet and it is a bit better. (thinking that the cycle is running too fast but that is really counter-intuitive) Modified UZI mags and C-Products mags run about the same. Extractor tension seems ok when out of the piece. Firm hold on the case and takes pushing on round to get it to disengage from extractor. Any help?
Thanks in advance
Tank
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:50:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:28:49 AM EDT
Yep, after I posted the question I took a long look at the lower with the bolt out of the upper and how the ejector interacts with the shell case and the groove in the bolt. It did indeed need to be tweeked. Having done said tweek the next visit to the range proved very sucessful. I need to make a little more adjustment to get my standard load to "run" but feel I am headed in the right direction.
Thanks
Tank
Top Top