Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/1/2011 4:10:44 PM EDT
Was cleaning my 9mm AR and my VM-Hytech mag block fell off the table and landed ejector first on the tile floor.  About a 3/8" piece of the ejector broke off.  Looks like it is pinned on, so I should be able to order another one.  Brownells lists one in their catalog, but they are on backorder.

any other ideas?
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:03:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Specialized Armament Warehouse
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:44:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Specialized Armament Warehouse = $$$

Look at anyplace that sells COLT clone magblocks, RRA, ADCO, ASA, HAHN, Brownells, PK
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 5:28:53 AM EDT
[#3]
It is basically just a piece of stamped steel - if you can't find anything in stock, just find a piece of scrap the same thickness and make yourself one while you wait for a replacement/spare to arrive...
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top