Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/15/2005 6:07:31 AM EDT
Just put together my .45 and would like to change the suppressor that came with the Oly upper. Anyone want to share pics and/or  info on suppressors available for those configs? I'm interested in a phantom style, but would like to see other options before I change it out. Thought others might be interested too.  Thanks in advance.

UPDATE:

Thanks for the overwhelming responses!hat
You can delete this thread now.
Link Posted: 6/16/2005 9:13:05 AM EDT
[#1]
You might want to talk to Steve at www.adcofirearms.com.

He has my OLY .45 barrel right now.  They are cutting it to 14.5 and permanently installing a modified Phantom.

I'll try to put some pics up when I get it together.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 12:56:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Any more info?

I'm thinking about doign the same.

What's the place? Thread?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:55:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:27:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I had mine threaded for a Gemtech SOS45, then had http://saylorsmachine.com/parts/firearm_components.html
make me a Phoenix flashhider.

Be aware that you'll be doing it just for looks of course, given the lack of real flash from the barrel. :)
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top