Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2004 2:19:43 PM EDT
ok after all the reading of tacked threads and all the post im allowed to see i still have some questions that hopefully someone can answer.

1, if i were to get a kit from jt distributing, which is suppose to be using the colt one peice block it will have last round hold open. correct?

2. the hy tech mag block is for using regular uzi mags in the colt system only? would it still have last round hold open?

3. if i were to get the kit from jt with the colt block in order to use the uzi mags i would have to replace the colt block with the hy tech one?

4. does anyone have any feedback about the kit jt offers?

now for the olympic arms 40 cal kit.

if im correct they offer a mag block version and a dedicated lower version for the glock 40 mags.

does this offer last round bolt hold open?

thanks for any help
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:06:37 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
ok after all the reading of tacked threads and all the post im allowed to see i still have some questions that hopefully someone can answer.

1, if i were to get a kit from jt distributing, which is suppose to be using the colt one peice block it will have last round hold open. correct?

Only if COLT mags used,  if used with Uzi mags, no

2. the hy tech mag block is for using regular uzi mags in the colt system only?
Yes

would it still have last round hold open?
NO, learn to count like an Uzi owner

3. if i were to get the kit from jt with the colt block in order to use the uzi mags i would have to replace the colt block with the hy tech one?

Colt block/Uzi mags, need cut to Uzi mag to duplicate Colt mag....... To use plain Uzi mags, then Hy-Tech is the way to do it

4. does anyone have any feedback about the kit jt offers?
Probably just another Colt pattern kit, kind hard to screw up making a 9mm barrel.

now for the olympic arms 40 cal kit.

if im correct they offer a mag block version and a dedicated lower version for the glock 40 mags.
Yes

does this offer last round bolt hold open?
Only if you go with the "GLOCK" mag dedicated lower they just came out with.  Get with Mark at Triple Break Products, he has seen the stuff already I think.

thanks for any help

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:23:18 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the reply

does triple break deal with oly arms product or sell them? if so how would i contact him?

thanks again
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top