Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2017 3:31:21 PM EDT
I haven't put an AR together for a few years and I don't have a 9mm AR....so I decided to waste some money.  So far I have ordered a Spartan Upper and Lower and a Dead Foot Arms Modified Cycle System.  I plan to order a Dolos Gen 2 and a Kaw Valley 8.5 inch barrel.  There's a list of of railguards that will work with the Dolos system on their website, but I've never used any of those brands, anyone have any opinions or experiences?

I know I'm wasting money on a few of these parts, just having fun.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 4:02:19 PM EDT
[#1]
You're building a 9x19mm DI AR?
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 4:03:41 PM EDT
[#2]
9MM ARs are blowback. No gasblock needed.

ETA: I see you've edited your post and removed the other question.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 2:28:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I haven't put an AR together for a few years and I don't have a 9mm AR....so I decided to waste some money.  So far I have ordered a Spartan Upper and Lower and a Dead Foot Arms Modified Cycle System.  I plan to order a Dolos Gen 2 and a Kaw Valley 8.5 inch barrel.  There's a list of of railguards that will work with the Dolos system on their website, but I've never used any of those brands, anyone have any opinions or experiences?

I know I'm wasting money on a few of these parts, just having fun.
View Quote

Well...

We could give you some insight if you could provide the actual list of handguards.
Seems like a pretty important detail to share.

Just cut and paste the list. But make sure it looks good when you post it, so we can read it.

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top