Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/24/2005 4:09:02 AM EDT
I want to first apologize for not having pics'.  However, yesterday I went to the range and with my "old" aimpoint (5000xd) I was able to get tight groups at 25 yards, but more interesting was my 4" group at 100 yards!  I shot at steel targets and loved to hear the delay in the shot to the sound of the hit.  When I went to return the fallen target I noticed my groups.  I didn't adjust anything, it was right on the money at both 25 and 100 yards!  I've always heard alot of bad results from the 9mm but its tough to beat these results.  
If anybody wants to donate a digi' cam I'll post pics of my integrally suppressed 9mm......smirks'
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:13:13 AM EDT
[#1]
great to read you had great results.
but whats up with the blue?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:36:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:28:17 AM EDT
[#3]
To be honest, this set-up was custom made by a local manufacturer in Brunswick, GA.  Technically it is "Coastal Gun" who made the suppressor and stainless barrel I believe is 8".  It is a Colt operating system using the one-piece mag adaptor.  I did have some trouble with the lower (registered SBR) actually cracking!  I welded the front of the mag-well below the front pivot pin lugs and it worked perfectly yesterday.  I've got all that stuffed inside a lightweight YMH handguard and surrounded by KAC covers...AWESOME!
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top