Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 12/19/2003 6:09:03 AM EST
I was told I would need a 9mm hammer or an M-16 hammer to use my 9mm upper on my .223 colt rifle? Is this true? I need more info. on the M-16 hammer, does it just drop in or does it need to be worked on? I would like to be able to go from .223 to 9mm. Little Help Please. Mark
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 8:23:00 AM EST
You need the 9mm hammer, it does drop in.Go to the rimfire and pistol caliber forum, more info than you can ever use.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 7:43:54 AM EST
OK, I will. Thank You for the lead. Mark
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 8:27:21 AM EST
Krinkov, This has recently become a big issue, there are two threads started by DrugRunr over in the pistol cal forum about this. Your best bet is get a DPMS "unstepped" .223 hammer.
Top Top