Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2004 2:41:12 PM EDT

I had someone offer me this for 100.00

What are these worth ??  Are they reliable ? Who MFR's them ? When the heck would I ever need one .......  

Whadda ya think.......  
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 4:56:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Counteroffer and see how low they will go...
I'd get one just for the hell of it if the price were right...
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:46:54 PM EDT
[#2]
It's made by MGW and I've seen em go for around $125 new
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:35:13 PM EDT
[#3]
If it is in good shage, Yes it is a good Deal. People were playing $300-$400 for them during the ban
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:40:44 PM EDT
[#4]
do they work?  It seems like it would tend to try to cant the rifle since all the ammo is on one side.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 1:33:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
do they work?  It seems like it would tend to try to cant the rifle since all the ammo is on one side.

Yes, I find they work great.  And as far as the rifle canting, your body adjust to it, or you can prop it against you left arm for more stability.

FYI, for longterm storage MWG recommends to keep only 75 round loaded
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top