Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 5/12/2008 7:40:48 AM EST
Price looks good, The ad sounds good. Pic looks good, so, Anyone used these and whats the opinion?
Link Posted: 5/12/2008 8:02:36 AM EST
Got a link?
Link Posted: 5/12/2008 8:21:04 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/12/2008 8:27:37 AM EST
I own one and would buy another if I had the money. NS logo is not correct, but it is well made.
Link Posted: 5/12/2008 12:08:41 PM EST
lowers look nice, But after dealing with their bad attitude at 2 Ft Lauderdale Gun shows, I wouldnt give them a dime of my money.. I would rather buy from Spikes any day of the week.. Spend alittle more and get some of the best customer service you will ever get. Plus No wait for their lowers..
Link Posted: 5/12/2008 4:02:30 PM EST

Originally Posted By irag2362:
lowers look nice, But after dealing with their bad attitude at 2 Ft Lauderdale Gun shows, I wouldnt give them a dime of my money.. I would rather buy from Spikes any day of the week.. Spend alittle more and get some of the best customer service you will ever get. Plus No wait for their lowers..

ditto
Link Posted: 5/12/2008 6:26:20 PM EST
They were the only guys at a show that would pull a lower off of a rifle. Anvil and GSE were both sold out of lowers; Anvil gave the cold shoulder. I am very pleased with the service, the lowers and the price is great.
Link Posted: 5/13/2008 10:43:52 AM EST
You may consider Essential Arms as well. Got my lower from them and it is fantastic. They are cheap ($86) and can come in grey if you are building a retro.

Great bunch of people to deal with as well, had fantastic customer service from day one till finished.

Essential Arms Website
Link Posted: 5/13/2008 4:14:34 PM EST

Originally Posted By akolleth:
You may consider Essential Arms as well. Got my lower from them and it is fantastic. They are cheap ($86) and can come in grey if you are building a retro.

Great bunch of people to deal with as well, had fantastic customer service from day one till finished.

Essential Arms Website

+10000 for EA... great outfit. I've done 4 EA builds in the last month. All were flawless with DPMS uppers.
Link Posted: 5/13/2008 5:01:30 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/13/2008 5:04:12 PM EST by Halfcocked]
Be careful dealing with Gunsmoke Ent. It's been a while since I've dealt with them (THE LAST TIME), but they have a shady side. Maybe they've pulled their collective head out of their arse, but be wary.

I would have thought they would have been out of business by now.

Try Dennies Guns up top. Get an RRA instead. It's worth the piece of mind and revenge from me.
Link Posted: 5/14/2008 12:42:07 AM EST
I ordered from them within the last 3 months and found them to have very poor service, took forever and several calls to get my order and then when it arrived it wasn't right and had to be shipped back. When I finally got the rifle kit back it had the wrong barrel....rather than deal with them any longer I'll live with the barrel that I recieved and chalk the experience up to a lesson learned.
Link Posted: 5/14/2008 4:01:58 AM EST
Just curious on these lowers - any issues with PMag seating and tightness?
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 1:49:30 PM EST
I've built 3 ar15's on their lowers and just ordered 2 more.. Everything fits right in..Done care for the NS logo. I'm a former Marine, but iother than that I can't complain.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:59:21 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/6/2008 6:01:35 PM EST by 70satvert]

Originally Posted By the_great_snag:

Originally Posted By akolleth:

Essential Arms Website

+10000 for EA... great outfit. I've done 4 EA builds in the last month. All were flawless with DPMS uppers.

Here's another +1 for them. I built my M4gery around one with a RRA lpk and CMMG upper. I have another EA lower with RRA lpk waiting on an upper. Great customer service too.

ETA: Someone recommended Spikes earlier. I'll +1 them. I have one of their pistol marked lowers waiting on an upper. It's absolutely gorgeous, and has the darkest, best finish of the 4 lowers I own, the fourth being a Bushmaster. And they're an industry partner!
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:30:12 PM EST
Essential Arms are good people to deal with. Can't beat their price on a lower either.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 7:27:00 AM EST
ya gun smoke yaa hoo was like dealing with a rock couldnt be bothered spikes guys are great own a lower from spikes sweetTTTTTTTTTTTTT great guys
Top Top