Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/17/2004 5:37:20 PM EDT
HI ALL
WELL SOME TIME AGO BEFORE I LEFT FOR IRAQ , I HAD SENT 2 DRILL JIGS OFF TO SOME OF THE GUYS HERE ,
I THINK IT WAS DELTA AND CHARLEY SQUADS ,  I JUST WANT INFO ON HOW THE JIS WORKED AND THE WHERE  ABOUTS OF THEM NOW? ,

AND IF ANYONE WANT S TO START UP A AND NEW  80% BUILDERS SQUAD?

* THANKS IN ADVANCE ON MY RETURN AND SERVICE TO MY COUNTRY*

MY WEB SITE WILL BE UPDATED ASAP

WILLIAM
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:35:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:22:18 PM EDT
[#2]
THANKS GUYS FOR RETURING THE JIGS ,AND THE MONEY TOO

IF ANYONE OUT THERE WANTS TO START UP A BUILDERS SQUAD CONTACT ME
I HAVE JIGS TO SEND OUT FOR YOUR SQUAD

WILLAIM
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:23:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Welcome Back, William!

Thanks for the use of the jigs & tools!

I think I was the 4th or 5th to get one of the jigs; someone before me had replaced an incorrect bushing & reamer (or modified it; I don't recall which now). I'm sure several drills were replaced somewhere along the line. The long drill for the bolt-hold-open was a problem.

Like slidestop above, I ended up buying/making additional tooling.

I was worried that the money wouldn't get to you in a timely manner, but if you got the tooling back and the money, then I am much relieved.

I'll take a stroll over to your site...Maybe I can spend some more money...  
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top