Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/11/2004 12:50:19 PM EST
The 6 position stock is pretty popular, but has anyone compared one to the 7 position unit. I can't seem to get a line on who makes them or what level of quality they have when compared to the RRA Thanks
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 3:18:55 PM EST
The 7 position don't seem to be as rattle free as the 6 position according to several users here. I can't see how it is a big deal either way. Pull your stock and drill a new hole in the bottom and you can make it however many position you want.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:03:52 PM EST
Stick,
my question was more related to quality. I emailed steve@ adco and he says they work, but are not as tight as RRA. He is selling a complete 7 pos kit for 56.00 and has them in stock, but the RRA part is sold out. I have decided to wait for a RRA unit as they seem to be the best for the least.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:44:45 PM EST
Rbprecision has them in stock...at least they did when i bought mine a week or so ago.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:59:32 PM EST
I have an RRA and a Bushmaster 6 position. The RRA is tighter than the Bushy. I found that a bit suprising. I like my RRA fixed M4 stock because it is tight and solid. It's also just the right length of pull for my style of shooting.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:46:00 PM EST
Try TAPCO they are about 55
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:43:14 PM EST

Originally Posted By LJUnaTIC:
Stick,
my question was more related to quality. I emailed steve@ adco and he says they work, but are not as tight as RRA. He is selling a complete 7 pos kit for 56.00 and has them in stock, but the RRA part is sold out. I have decided to wait for a RRA unit as they seem to be the best for the least.

My answer was regarding quality, which was my comment about the rattling. Aside from a looser fit, the quality on both is similar. I'm not sure what else you were looking to find out.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:43:01 PM EST
OK, your comment regarding the quality being about the same is what i was looking for. sorry for the confusion. I bought a RRA stock from Brownells for 67.95 shipped with my discount. I really wanted an Ace SOCOM M4 , but that will have to wait for a while, or this evil rifle will never get finishedhinking.gif
Top Top